Crossroads

At the intersection of technology, finance and the Pacific Rim.

Monday, February 01, 2010

Bill Gates and More....

Found out that Bill Gates has his own blog site now--he gives his views on issues of the day, tells people what he is doing, what he is reading, where he is traveling. For details go here: http://www.thegatesnotes.com/

From this site, Bill suggested that if I was interested in sustainable energy that I read three huge thick books on Energy written by this obscure (at least to me) professor--the fellow has a voracious reading appetite---and it is not the only book that he is reading now. Anyway, he said that if I did not have time, that I should check out this video--what an interesting man he introduced to me. A professor of University of Manitoba -- independent, worldly, data-driven thinker. It is worth listening to if you are interested to know the direction of the planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home